If you are visiting Cambodia for the first time, finding where to go and what to do can be a bit tough. Cambodia is still developing the roads for travelers are not that well paved. To help you narrow down the list of where to go and what to do, here is my list of top 10 things to do in Cambodia
1. See sunrise/sunset at Angkor Wat
2. Visit Angkor Thom
3. Shop at Siem Reap’s Night Market
4. Enjoy a night out on Pub Street in Siem Riep
5. Learn Cambodia’s history at S-21 aka The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields.
6. Relax on the beaches of Sihanoukville
7. Explore the Cardamom mountains and S.E. Asia’s largest mangrove forest in Koh Kong.
8. Enjoy the laid back atmosphere of Kampot
9. Take a motorcycle and get off the beaten track to get the feel for the untouched parts of the country.
10. Visit a Tree Alliance restaurant and contribute to helping build a better future for Cambodian former street youth.
Like this post? Pin it for later!