- Costa Verde Hotel – a Destination Worth Visiting in Costa Rica – review of our stay at the Costa Verde Hotel in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
- Mañana Borneo Resort – a Hidden Gem in Sabah – summary of our stay at the Manana Borneo Resort in Sabah, Malaysia
- Boutique Hotels in New York City, USA – a review of several glamorous hotels in New York City, USA
- 6 off The Beaten Track Places to Visit Tasmania – a recap of off-the-beaten-path destinations worth visiting in Tasmania, Australia. Our experience in partnership with Tasmanian Safari.
- Swimming With Whale Sharks in Ningaloo Reef – a recap of our experience with Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours in Western Australia
- Diving in Komodo: Pros & Cons Of a Day Trip VS. Liveaboard Experience – a comparison piece on Day Trip vs Liveaboard Experience in Komodo National Park, Indonesia in partnership with Uber Scuba Komodo.
- Fathom Travel: Taking The First Step Towards Deeper Travel – our thoughts on Fathom Travel’s impact travel cruise.
- 7 Reasons Why Out Insurance Purchase Was Worth It – summary of our experience being insured with Budget Direct Travel Insurance
- Portugal – an Ideal Destination for a Winter Break – useful tips for what to do in Portugal in the Winter
- 6 Ways To Experience Sabah, Malaysia, The Local Way – a recap of ways to connect with locals while exploring Sabah, Malaysia
- 4 Caribbean Destinations To Add To Your Travel List – list of 4 Caribbean islands worth visiting. Sponsored by Good Search.
- Planning a Girls Weekend in Chicago sponsored by InterContinental Hotels Group
- Flight Hub’s Top 4 Things You Need to Eat While in Colombia sponsored by Flight Hub
- 5 Best Roadtrips in Australia sponsored by DriveNow
- Japan’s Ancient Tea Ceremony Lives On sponsored by Matcha Tea
- The Traveler’s Guide To Tipping Internationally useful tips on tipping in various countries around the world. Syndicated from Hipmunk’s Tailwind blog
- Voluntourism: Helpful or Hurtful? good explanation and review of volunteering in tourism. Syndicated from Hipmunk’s Tailwind blog
- Generation Gap: What Your Age Says About How You Travel age is not important.. or it is? Syndicated from Hipmunk’s Tailwind blog
- Scuba Diving in Komodo National Park, Indonesia – 5 insanely awesome days spent diving in Komodo National Park, Indonesia in partnership with Dive Komodo.
- Budget Direct RTW Bucket List: Episode 7: Old vs New in Kyiv, Ukraine see the both sides of Eastern European capital. Shot for Budget Direct Travel Insurance.
- Episode 1 – Our home base in Costa Rica we’re opening the doors of our home on the road. First Episode of our ongoing Weekly Vlog Series on YouTube.